30 Blogs Full of Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
After New Year’s Day the kids head back to school and thoughts turn to Valentine’s Day. The Christmas decorations come down and the Valentine’s decorations go up. There are many different crafts that kids can make for Valentine’s Day. They can make their own valentines to share with their friends and a valentine box to receive valentines. Of course you need to have decorations for the house so these bloggers have ideas for that too. These 30 bloggers have come up with a plethora of Valentine ideas for you and the kids.
Sure, you can buy the box of valentines at the discount store or you and your child can make your own. Making your own will make your child’s valentines stand out from their classmates and that will make them special. For ideas on how to make your own valentines, look at these five blog entries.
- How to Make Heartfelt Valentines
- “You Color My Heart” Valentine Cards
- Double the Fun of Valentine’s Day by Designing and Crafting Your Own Cards to Give Away
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- How to: Make Easy, DIY Kids Valentine’s With Stuff From Around Your House
What could be better than some pretty hearts decorating your window? Some cupids with bows and arrows to go along with them! Check out the following five blog posts for ideas on how to make Valentine window decorations.
- Make Your Own Heart Window Clings
- Homemade Valentine Window Decorations
- Valentine Hack: Turn Fabric Scraps into Window Decorations
- Valentine Window Garland
- Aqua and Gold Valentine’s Day Window Clings
Presents for Parents
Valentine’s Day is the holiday of love and who does a child love more than his family and friends, nobody! So here are five ideas for gifts the kids can make for their parents or other loved ones.
- Fun Plastic Canvas for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Craft Ideas for Kids
- Make Valentine’s With Your Kids
- Valentine’s Day Gifts That Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Mom- Happy Valentine’s Day
Presents for Teacher
A fun way to let your teacher know that you are thankful for what she does is to give her a valentine’s present. It doesn’t need to cost a lot, but it can be something that is homemade. These five bloggers have ideas on how to make the perfect teacher’s gift.
- Teacher Valentine Gift Idea
- I am a Sucker for Anything Sweet on a Stick
- We’re So Lucky! Fortune Cookie Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Teachers
- Teacher Valentine Gifts
You can never have too many hearts. The kids can have a good time making decorations for the table. For some inspiration check out these five blog articles.
- Valentine’s Day Ideas – Valentine’s Table Decorations
- Fun Valentine’s Day Party Ideas for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Ideas and Table Centerpieces, Pink Hearts Decorations
- Valentine’s Day Table Crafts
- Easy Valentine’s Day Centerpiece
Making your own valentine box can be a way to express your creativity. Help your child make a unique valentine box where they can receive their valentines. For some helpful ideas, look at the next five blogs.
- DIY Kids’ Valentine’s Day Box: Pokemon!
- Ideas for Valentine Boxes for Kids
- Crocodile Box and Card
- Valentine Box Ideas for Kids
- Valentine Box Ideas
One Response to 30 Blogs Full of Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Find a Babysitter Agency
- Find a Babysitter Coupon
- Find a Babysitter Daycare
- Find a Babysitter Experience
- Find a Babysitter Easily
- Find a Babysitter for Free
- Find a Babysitter Fast
- Find a Babysitter for Twins
- Find a Babysitter Games
- Find a Babysitter Housekeeper
- Find a Babysitter in My Area
- Find a Babysitter Job
- Find a Babysitter Local
- Find a Babysitter Online
- Find a Babysitter Questions
- Find a Babysitter Review
- Find a Babysitter Rate
- Find a Babysitter Service