30 Blogs with the Best Spring Break Vacation Ideas for Teens
Spring break vacations present a whole host of problems for both parents and teenagers. Parents with teens who are too young to go on vacation alone need to find ideas that won’t leave their teens feeling as if they’re being treated like kids. Older teens who are taking their first spring break vacation without parents are faced with so many choices that it’s hard to decide on the best destination. Then there are those teens who want something different from the norm, regardless of whether or not their parents are in tow. With so much to think about, these 30 blogs will help parents and teens decide how to make the best of their spring break vacation.
Getting Ready for Spring Break
Deciding where to go for spring break is not the only decision you need to make. First, you have to make sure that you are prepared. You definitely don’t want to run into any problems that will ruin the experience, so make sure that you cover all the important pre-vacation bases. These five blogs are full of useful information for parents and teens that are planning a spring break vacation.
- Spring Break Travel: Are you prepared?
- Where Not to Go on Spring Break
- How to Pack for Spring Break
- Spring Break Travel Tips
- 5 Tips for Using your Student Insurance While Traveling this Spring Break
Counting the Cost of Spring Break
You may have a dream destination in mind for the perfect spring break vacation, but you need to consider how you are going to pay for it. Whether you are on a tight budget or can afford to splurge on your dream vacation, you will still want to get the most from your money. There are deals available that won’t compromise a fun and fulfilling spring break – you just need to know where to look. In these five blogs you will find ideas and sources for the most affordable ways to enjoy your spring break vacation.
- 5 Spring Break Destinations with Airfare Under $500
- Spring Break on a Budget
- 5 Cheap Spring Break Vacations
- Beat the Cabin Fever with These Spring Break Travel Deals!
- Don’t Miss Out on Spring Break Family Vacations with Teens and Tweens
Music and Art Festivals
If you have very specific music and art tastes, then perhaps you should look for a spring break experience that allows you to indulge your passions. There are festivals that are tailored especially to spring break vacationers; however, they are not to everyone’s liking. No matter what you are looking for, these five blogs will have an idea or two that are sure to inspire ideas for a spring break that you will never forget.
- South Padre Island’s 2013 Ultimate Music Experience
- Spring Break For Geeks: SXSW Interactive Starts Friday
- The Spring Break Art Show
- Spring Break Vacation on the Arkansas Art Trail
- Spring Break: Budget-Minded and Family-Friendly Ideas
Adventures and Fun
Some people like to spend their spring break going to parties or just lazing on the beach, while others need something a bit more challenging. If you want something a little more adventurous but can’t seem to settle on a plan, these five blogs will help you decide. Whether it is mountain climbing, hiking, snowboarding or surfing that gets you excited, you are sure to find an activity that makes your spring break vacation a little more adventurous than the norm.
- ‘Go Big’ This Spring Break at Brundage Mountain
- Spring Break – an opportunity for adventure, impact and even more learning
- Adventure Travel Ideas for the Family During Spring Break
- Great ideas for an unforgettable Spring Break
- The Spring Break Bucket List Challenge
Sun, Sea and Sand
Sometimes a great spring break vacation is simply a chance to relax, soak up the rays of the sun and spend some time by the sea. Of course, there is also room to fit in a few beach parties before spring break ends, too. This is the traditional spring break experience for many teens, so finding the right location and event is important. These five blogs will give you all the tools you need to find the best spring break locations for sun, sea and sand.
- Where is hot in April
- Spring Break Fun in Sunny Santa Barbara
- Warm Weather Spring Break Ideas: East Coast Edition
- Top 5 Unique Spring Break Destinations
- Holiday Specials: Top 3 Family Spring Break Ideas
Alternative Spring Break
If you really want to go off the beaten track this spring break, consider taking a totally alternative vacation. As well as having some fun on your spring break, you may have the opportunity to grow as a person, too. These five blogs are full of great ideas for an alternative spring break, for both families and teens.
- Change the World, One Spring-Break at a Time
- 7 Completely Doable Alternative Spring Break Ideas
- 6 Non-Beach Spring Break Alternatives
- Spring Break Ideas: Avoid the Crowds!
- Top 5 reasons to take an alternative spring break
← 10 of the Best Summer Jobs for High School Students | 10 Signs Your Toddler is Ready for an Open-Top Cup →
Comments are closed.
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- Find a Babysitter Agency
- Find a Babysitter Coupon
- Find a Babysitter Daycare
- Find a Babysitter Experience
- Find a Babysitter Easily
- Find a Babysitter for Free
- Find a Babysitter Fast
- Find a Babysitter for Twins
- Find a Babysitter Games
- Find a Babysitter Housekeeper
- Find a Babysitter in My Area
- Find a Babysitter Job
- Find a Babysitter Local
- Find a Babysitter Online
- Find a Babysitter Questions
- Find a Babysitter Review
- Find a Babysitter Rate
- Find a Babysitter Service